Welcome to the 2021 Virtual MRASH Conference Portal!
This is the site where you will actually attend our online conference by entering the password above and left.
Here is a separate link for the MRASH Conference information site.
We can’t meet together in the same physical space this year but our conference planning team has put together a great combination of sessions and activities. As always, your participation and interaction is what makes the MRASH Conference great. We engage a bit differently this year, but please take advantage of the networking tools available – ask questions, participate in Zoom Room and chat discussions, use our social media tools and email each other. There are advantages to meeting this way – many more people are able to join the MRASH family than would have been able to travel to Iowa for the same few days so you have access to many more minds and ideas!
Haven’t registered yet? That’s easy to fix! Visit our registration page.
- To enter the 2021 Midwest Rural Agricultural Safety and Health Virtual Conference, Click here or in the upper right corner of this page
- Use the green menu bar at the top to move around the site.
- Select each day (Monday – Friday, November 8-12) from the menu bar to get details about that day’s live-streamed sessions.
- Check out the Sponsor and Exhibitor page, drop them an email with a question or a thank-you. Their support allowed us to offer such reduced registration fees this year.
- Live sessions will be recorded with links posted on the website following the conference dates. Another advantage of a virtual conference – all the content will be available until next year’s MRASH Conference.
Technology you will need:
- Zoom – Live stream sessions will all use Zoom. Did you know that Zoom makes an update about every two weeks? Some are small, others include major changes. Make sure you have the most recent version. Here are instructions on how to check if you need updates. Without updates, some of the features of Zoom may not work for you.
- The Facebook and YouTube icons at the top of the Virtual Conference pages will take you to the MRASH Facebook group where you can continue to network.
Basic Schedule: Tuesday, November 9 – Friday, November 12
All times are Central Time Zone.