- Oral Presentation – not to exceed 20 minutes, plus 10 minutes for questions & answers.
- Round Table – 3 to 5 presenters around a shared theme or topic, 30 minute presentation and 30 minute interaction with attendees, total of 1 hour. Abstract must include a summary of the overall topic, the list of presenters and a short description of each of their presentations.
- Poster – We are moving to a less dense, more engaging poster format and encourage you to be creative! For more information, search for #betterposter. Poster abstracts may be submitted until October 10.
|June 1||Call for abstracts open|
|July 15||Call for roundtable & presentation abstracts close|
|Aug 15||Authors notified|
|Oct 10||Poster abstracts due|
|Oct 11||Hotel reservations due|
|Oct 15||Late entry poster authors notified|
|Nov 10||Please note that breakout sessions will be held the second morning of the conference this year.|
Acceptance Notification and Requirements
- Following abstract review, authors will be notified via email of their acceptance no later than August 15, 2021. Posters submitted prior to October 10 will be notified by October 15.
- A selection committee will select abstracts to be presented in each of the formats. A presenter may be asked to switch to a different format, for example, to switch from a presentation to a poster. The presenter may decide whether to accept a switch or decline to present.
- The person submitting the abstract will receive an acknowledgment of receipt via email. Further communication will be with the submitting author only unless otherwise directed.
- The author must register and attend the conference to present.
- The information given on the abstract submission will be used to create the conference program. Please notify Gayle Olson of any changes or corrections to be made.
Questions? Email Gayle Olson.