I-CASH works to empower local people to address agricultural safety and health issues in their own communities. Through our regular programming, we strive to reach all those in rural communities who can contribute to a safer and healthier agricultural workforce. This includes recognizing those who have been leaders in the field, providing health and safety information to all types of agricultural and health care providers, empowering Iowa youth, and convening researchers and practitioners from around the Midwest region.
- Alive & Well Updates Listserv: Communicates regularly about the latest research in agricultural safety and health.
- Agricultural Youth Grants: Provides funding for youth groups to address agricultural injuries in their communities
- I-CASH Hall of Fame Award: Recognizes leaders in Iowa agricultural safety and health
- Midwest Rural Agricultural Safety and Health Conference: Convenes leaders in agricultural safety and health from around the Midwest region.
- Seasonal Campaigns: Promotes rural safety and health statewide via multi-media campaigns.
- Seminars and Workshops: I-CASH Staff are available to provide a variety of seminars and workshops to diverse audiences related to best practices in agricultural safety and health.
- Stay Safe, Take a Break: created by the Washington County 4-H, this program promotes safety while encouraging farmers to take a break. For questions or materials, email firstname.lastname@example.org.