Poster Abstracts will still be accepted through Thursday, November 1, 2018.
- Poster must fit on a 36”x48” display board
There are two ways to submit an abstract:
- Online at https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9M6T1RtDdb4ci0t
- Download this word document (2018 Abstract-Submission-Form-rev) complete it and email it to MRASHemail@example.com
Thanks to all who submitted abstracts for:
- Oral Presentation – not to exceed 20 minutes, plus 10 minutes for questions & answers.
- Round Table Presentation – 3 to 5 presenters around a theme or topic, 30 min presentation time and 30 min interaction with attendees for a total time of 1 hour. Abstract must include a summary of the overall topic, the list of presenters and a short description of each of their presentations.
- Flashtalk – 5 minute presentation with automatically advancing slides. These will be scheduled during the poster reception.
Oral presentations and Round Table presentations will be scheduled during the concurrent break-out sessions on the afternoon of Wednesday, November 28. Posters can be displayed throughout the conference but should be staffed during the Reception from 4:30 – 6:00 pm on Wednesday, November 28. Flashtalks will also take place during the Reception on November 28.
- Call for Presentations and Flashtalks closed: June 3, 2018
- Authors will be notified on accepted submissions: June 22, 2018
- Call for poster abstracts close: November 1, 2018
- MRASH 2018 Conference: November 28-29, 2018